We’re not talking about an escape room. We’re talking about an intentional path for a business owner or entrepreneur that can provide ultimate freedom.
An exit strategy gives a business owner a way to reduce or liquidate his stake in a business and, if the business is successful, make a substantial profit
Top reasons for exits typically are driven by one of the following:
- Planned Exit
- Health Related
- Change of Interests
- Lack of Growth
- Unexpected Offer
- Need to Raise $$
- Wanting/Needing to Spend Time with Family
- Dissolved Partnership
Every business owner/entrepreneur needs an exit plan, even if it’s to plan for unexpected. We help business owners to leverage the business (today and tomorrow) to live a more fulfilling life, as opposed to being consumed by it.
The Path Forward – several clients have exited to become instant millionaires. Here are the key themes to increase value:
- Businesses which have scaled beyond a total dependence on the owner
- Proprietary products, services or processes
- Strong, remaining management
- Defensible, differentiated market position
- Stable, diverse customer base
- Recurring revenue business model
- Business growth (opportunities)
- Strong operating margins
- Manageable business risk
Consider your position. Don’t you believe you can, and should, recognize more from your business? Let’s get to work.